RH & Associates is a professional firm, in several states, specializing in training and facilitation services.
Organized in 1992, we are a certified WBE/DBE/SBE firm with offices in Arizona and Utah
providing services throughout the nation.
- Project Scoping
- Value Engineering
- Team Building
- Strategic & Process Planning
- Public Information/Involvement
TECHNICAL & FACILITATION CAPABILITIES
The firm’s key personnel have expertise in facilitating and training for public and private
sector clients. They have provided services for major planning, design, design/build, and
construction projects, as well as community and public agency “internal” Partnering.
RH & Associates’ facilitators have over 75 years of collective experience in the planning,
design and construction industry. This includes experience and knowledge with various projects:
aviation, roadways and highways, water/wastewater, ports, stormwater, environmental, power,
commercial buildings and educational facilities.
Our ability to provide excellent services is based on these varied experiences in the
engineering/architecture and construction industries.
Participant evaluations of our workshops indicate that this industry knowledge brings credibility
to the Partnering workshop and increases its success.
- American Public Works Association
- Associated General Contractors
- Society of American Military Engineers
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Arizona Quality Alliance
- Arizona Consulting Engineers Association
- Arizona Airports Association
- Arizona Association of County Engineers
- SAVE International, “The Value Society”
- Construction Industry Institute
- Alliance for Construction Excellence
- Morris K. Udall Institute for Environmental Conflict Resolution
RH & Associates maintains all of the appropriate liability and workers compensation insurance,
including general liability insurance in the amount of $2,000,000.